Ping issues when playing Apex

I’m facing ping issues almost every game on Apex, sometimes it’s alright but the 200+ games always comes back. I was able to fix the high ping issue by turning on mudfish when I do end up in a high ping game(I get code net and it fixes itself when I join back 200–>60ping) but it doesn’t work anymore I’m from India and I play on Singapore servers. I should be getting 50-60 ping and that’s what it shows up on the data centre list on main menu, but I just get high ping very often. I tried the fastconnect mode,multi node etc. Anything else I could do?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? Or did you try to test it after enabling WFP Item mode?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means the game item of Mudfish is missing the game server information… So we need to update it.

Ok I will try that and let you know in like 12 hours.

I just tried with a different node(A one I tried before)+wps mode and it worked for now. Will try VPN mode if it happens again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.