Playing CoD Warzone (PS4) in Spain

I have some questions:

1. If I try to load the game item and play with it without full VPN mode I can´t connect to PS4. I found a workaround and that´s sharing my internet conection from my wifi to the lan connected to ps4 and so I don´t use the virtual driver instaled by mudfish. The question is: am I even using Mudfish doing this? The game didnt work better than simply using my connection without Mudfish
  2. I tried to play it with full VPN mode but I can´t connect to a decent server. I tried to use the game item to locate some good servers but I only get two destinations servers and they are from Asia. Is this normal? Will you add some European servers?

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

It seems it’s not. Did you follow Internet Connection Sharing with Mudfish document? If you want to check whether it works via mudfish or not, you can see “Realtime Traffic Graph” on the dashboard of mudfish. If it moves actively, you can assume that it works.

At this moment, we only support Asia regions. :frowning: So if you want to add them, please send me some game packets by following Packet Capture with Mudfish. To add new game server, I need some game packets to analyze.

Yes, I checked everything. It seems like it can not connect to PS Network with the game item active only. PS Network ask me to connect to a proxy when I try to do it. Is there any option to do it? Maybe uploading some PS Network item so we can connect? I already sent you an email with a package for CoD from Spain. Thanks for your answer

Also how can I make a node route without the game item loaded? Maybe I can use full VPN connection to the best nodes avalaible for the game once you update it to play from Spain

Recently I’d updated more destinations for CoD: Warzone. So please test when you get a chance.

I think you mean that with Full VPN mode enabled it works fine to PS4 Network, right? It’s not easy to handle without Full VPN mode. If possible, please send me some packets via PS4.

But if I load the game item and activate full VPN, how do I even know I’m using the game servers suggested by the game and not only the one I set at full VPN? And it doesn’t work right, I have less ping with my own connection. I already sent you a packet by email