Playing FFXIV and something ate all my credits!

Hello! Would someone look into my account and know why it suddenly in 2 different days ate over 5gb each? thanks!

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. You can find it at https://mudfish.net/admin/user/modify link.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

For your convenience, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

Hello and thanks so much for the response and reset! The log was on already, here is a screenshot of it.

Hi, I’m also having this issue. My 2+ USD credits suddenly became -1.28 USD and I got booted out of the game during a raid. :cry:

I don’t have the logs on though, so I can’t check what ate my credits.

:slight_smile: Please check your account again and please be careful CDN and Mudfish.

1 Like

For anyone else with my problem in FFXIV, please enable WFP and Credit Saving Mode. So far it’s been flawless and only consumes what I use in-game. And thank you @weongyo very much for being very understanding and considerate!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.