please please please, add Lost

please please please, add Lost Ark to the items today please, and add some good Nods middle east please tell me how much u want from me and i will donate for at least 1 month nod from uae :S, but most importantly add Lost ark and i will recharge with 10$ today

please check support@loxch.com i sent the packet for Lost Ark please Add it today and please consider adding better nodes that can give players from middle east good ping to games in korea and japan and tw & cn please i would pay monthly if needed or donate, thanks.

@seph1337 Did you attach the packet dump properly?  When I checked the ticket, I can’t find a packet dump file.  

When you get a chance, please check Packet Capture with Mudfish link and follow instructions to send a packet dump.  

yes i did but the upload got stuck so i sent to email support
please check it :S

Weird.  I can’t still see the file at email. :-(  How big was it?  And when I checked the above link, it said that “To access this folder/file, you will need its Decryption key.”.  Could you please check it again?  

Good to hear that it seems Lost Ark item works.  However please note that leasing UAE server takes a time as you know because it’s quite expensive.  

please find something asap i need it soon and i will share in the price by paying 20$ i just really love using mudfish cuz its good service but i need UAE node so i can have a better ping to west games so i can play :(  

yes yes dubai would be great for me it will help, thank you, any ETA when it can be used or ready ?

yes yes dubai would be great for me it will help, thank you, any ETA when it can be used or ready ?  

Yesterday I leased one Dubai node for you but I’m not sure that it’s helpful for your patten. :-)  

> by the way may i know how fast mode would help in tcp games ?  

Are you meaning FastConnect mode?  I’m not sure you checked Mabinogi - Spell Speed link to compare. :-)  

> plus if my game use tcp should i change the RTT to tcp from account program ?  

Yes or no.  I’m expecting it’d be almost same for most environment. :-)  

yes its good helped me alot :)

http://mudfish.net/docs/ko/vpn/references/lower_ping.html 다음 항목을 참조부탁드립니다

우선 패킷 덤프를 보내주셔서 감사합니다. 근데 혹시 이 패킷 덤프 진행하실 때 어느 정도까지 게임을 진행하신 것인가요? 먼가 게임 서버 정보가 안보입니다. ㅠ.ㅠ

홈페이지에서 게임시작을 누르고 접속했습니다. 다음엔 좀더 오래해서 다시 올려드리겠습니다.

일단 간단하게 설명을 드리면 이름은 '미꾸라지’라고 달고 있지만 내부적으로는 완전히 다른 프로그램입니다. 확장 프로그램은 브라우저의 Proxy 기능을 이용해서 중계 서버를 경유하여 접속을 한다고 한다면, mudfish 프로그램은 TAP-Win32 adapter v9 네트워크 장치의 기능을 이용하여 중계 서버로 패킷을 보내게 됩니다.

제가 지금 그 동안 밀린 질문에 대한 답글을 해드리고 있는데요, 새롭게 올려주신 패킷 덤프 보았습니다. 확인하는 대로 최대한 빨리 답변을 드리겠습니다.

네 감사합니다.

mudfish.net으로 접속을 하실 수 없는 상태인가요?

mudfish.gitbook.io/topics/vpn/basic

아… 이 부분에 대해서는 제가 확인 후 최대한 빠른 시간내에 조치를 취하도록 하겠습니다. ㅠ.ㅠ

Is the server located in Germany?

Looks like they changed location to Germany