Problem I am facing is with ga

Problem I am facing is with game paladins, suddenly after after year I was getting ping spikes, their support told me, there is problem with routing to their server. I am using mudfish now, but it remains same. I can’t seem to understand why. 1-3 games ping is fine and then it spikes, like before without mudfish, nothing has changed

even after using mudfish same problem, I have checked basic functionality, it’s working progress bar is 100%. I don’t if i am doing something wrong

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

I am using basic node. I think using full vpn mode works, haven’t tested properly. Is there a way to only use it for game and not have to activate full vpn

If you send us some game packets based on Packet Capture with Mudfish then we can make it up working properly

I have sent dump through mail. Please check.

Hi, any updates?

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

No it did not work. I have to use vpn. Vpn gives 50 ping higher then normal.

Should i make another dump?and will it if I play on 2 different regions?

Ooopos… :frowning: Sad to hear that it doesn’t work… Please send me another packet dump… I’ll check whether there’s a missed IP block.

I have sent a dump again through mail. Please note it is made while VPN is on and after switching VPN off i have ping issues, so full information might not be available. You guys know better though

Something is wrong because I didn’t get your email at support@loxch.com. When did you send it? If possible please send it to me again.

i have sent it again please check

I got it and had updated the game item now. However what’s your current ping without mudfish?

Ok will test it out. Spikes to 300-350 recently, normally 150-170. Also, if I change region will the new items work or need to send dump for that new region in game like SEA.

hello it still did not work, 1 st i started game, was not able to login and was stuck at launcher. After restarting with VPN it worked fine

without VPN on game won’t start. I can’t even login like something is restricting. Thanks for your time but it has been more than 12 days can something be done quickly

Sad to hear that it doesn’t work and sorry for this that this ticket isn’t solved for a long time. :frowning: Thank you for using Mudfish.

so no more help?