Problem to connect

Hello people;

I’ve been using mudfish in the past with no problem, but I have problem using it currently. It keep asking me to enter my logging information again and again, and cannot connect to any site at all. I did setup my account correctly since it worked before; I also tried to do the same setup as a friend, and it didn’t work, but when I tried with it’s account it worked.

Furthermore, when I first enter my name and password, mudfish open the internet page where it says “everything seems to work fine =)”.
I have money left in the account as well. Yet even doing a research on google prove to fail.

I think this is the best place to ask, if I had to ask it in private message or if the subject already came up and I missed it sorry in advance.

Which mudfish program are you using? Mudfish Cloud VPN v5.2.4? Or other mudfish apps or web extensions?

If you’re using v5.2.4, I think you can check the mudfish launcher’s log which found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN\mudrun_stdout.txt. Please check it whether there’s a warning or error. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Sorry for the late answer. I’m using a web extension for it. And as I said it worked with another account than mine though the configuration is the same.

Tried it again in case it still doesn’t work. Tried to uninstall and re-install the extension, didn’t do anything.
If necessary I can install Mudfish Cloud, but since i’m not using it very frequently i’d rather not if possible.

In the end I decided to fully uninstall it and install the Mudfish Launcher on PC. It did resolve the problem, and though I did prefer the extension it’s not that big of a problem. Thank you for your help still !

edit: It did also resolve the problem of the extension. I don’t know what it did because the settings were the same for what I could saw, but it’s fine by me.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.