Problem with discord

Hi, I am having problem connecting to discord. For like 2 hours it’s fine but then it gives me RTC checking then no route on discord. I tried to restart mudfish and change servers both on mudfish and on discord but problem still there. It works with full VPN btw.

I usually connect to EU And/Or Hong Kong Servers on my discord channel.

Regards, Mangomhf

Any update…?

Weird… Did you change the discord server to another one? Not sure that this issue is caused by Discord item itself or something else. If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means there’s missing discord server IP… :frowning:

Please check Packet Capture with Mudfish and send us some discord packets. I need to check and update the item again…

Hi, i uploaded the packet… It works fine with full VPN but when i use discord item, after 1 or 2 hours it goes 5000ms, When i try to change servers on both discord and mudfish it gives me RTC checking then says no route. Thank you

I’d leaved my answer at your packet dump topic you created. Please check first. :slight_smile:

sometimes this happen to me for several months already, maybe around aug - oct already happening, then i didn’t use mudfish anymore for split tunnel the discord. Since quite annoying to fix after i get the no route, because need to exit mudfish, exit discord, re run mudfish and re run discord without discord turn on in mudfish. So i can connect discord voice channel again. Before i figure it out, i need to restart pc every time this happening.

connect for long time, then suddenly no route, while other games are working fine.

and if the discord server on EU, some of EU server are not routing well, i should keep disconnect and connect until i get good ping, if i get good ping/latency means i connect with mudfish. most of the time i have high ping/latency, so maybe there is a new server that mudfish didnt add to the routing path.

@weongyo