Problem with item configuration on LINUX

I’m running mudrun on linux and it works fine, but if I try to access the configuration pages of an item, the program crashes. No errors appear on the terminal I ran mudrun, but it exits the process.
This issue is preventing me from editing the Node Mode and Node Selection for the item I want.

Is anyone experiencing this issue as well?

This is how the config page appears:

For additional information, I do get the following log when I run mudrun:

(mudrun:2108137): Gdk-CRITICAL **: 17:19:39.601: gdk_window_thaw_toplevel_updates: assertion 'window->update_and_descendants_freeze_count > 0' failed

But I doubt this is the issue.

Thanks

Not good. :frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. However which Linux distribution and versionare you using? I always used to test the mudfish on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS because this distro is my main machine. But I didn’t test other linux distro for most of cases.

If you can tell me, I’ll try to test it on the same linux distro.

I don’t think this might be issue for your case in my opinion. However if you think it’s triggered by this GDK issue, did you try to run mudrun-headless binary instead of mudrun?
Normally it locates at /opt/mudfish/<version>/bin/mudrun-headless

I’m on archlinux

Is there a way to change those configs without having to go through the webapp? If so, It’d be more than good enough for me :slight_smile:

Thank you for this information. Unfortunately no consistent way though I’m also a linux user because 99% of users aren’t Linux based. :slight_smile:

Did you test with mudrun-headless binary and it was still same? When I get a chance, I’ll try to test with archlinux.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.