problem with path of exile sti

problem with path of exile still unresolved. where was my old thread i started last month? singapore servers with all very bad and unstable servers. japan with only one stable but keeps on disconnecting every few minutes. this wasnt like this around december. all singapore nodes were stable. what happened?

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

yes im using basic. i always change nodes to find a stable and best one to use but all singapore nodes now are broken. all rtt std is above 5. last year it was all under 1. this year its all unstable. what happened?

and now its even worse. i cant even connect to the game now. failure to connect to instance pops up everytime i log in and choose a character

What about Full VPN mode or other Connection Protocols?

yes i tried the things you suggested before like full vpn and all the other protocols. all still unstable.

Then please try to analyze your network with WinMTR against 161.202.101.39 (one of game server location). We need to make sure where this is from.