Ps5 and NBA2k24

I’m in the process of configuring MUDFISH for my PS5 via Internet sharing. Presently, I’ve successfully employed the FULL VPN mode for my PS5, utilizing a node closest to my location in India, while the servers are based in Seoul, Korea.

Now, I’m looking to explore multi-path mode or specify a second node in Korea for a more customized setup. However, I’ve encountered an issue since there’s no predefined item for NBA2k24. I possess the court server IP address (152.164.223.22) for NBA2k24, but I’m uncertain about obtaining the correct destination IP address. Should I use packet dumps for this purpose?

In essence, I require assistance in setting up multi-path mode or incorporating two nodes specifically for NBA2k24.

Yes. If possible, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode. If there’s a packet dump, I can analyze it for you.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.