PSO2NGS JP

Hi, I would like to ask if it’s possible to add support for PSO2NGS JP as the current Pso2 item does not work with ngs as the server is has been updated.

3 Likes

Strangely equip ‘Phantasy Star Online 2es’ works on NGS.
Just give it a try.

@forshi @sancian3k When you get a chance, please test with “Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis” game item too.

Edit: I think it works when using nodes in Japan

Hello, I tried “Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis” game item (thank you for adding it so quick), but it doesn’t work. All ships(servers) shows it is under maintenance. It works on full VPN though.

I tried both PSO2 and NGS item, works fine. In NGS item setup, there is a note saying “…mudfish credits could be used abnormally if you try to download a big file or do streaming while Mudfish is running.”, so I guess PSO2 item is better?

Quick update: server gives me error code 642 when trying to participate Urgent Quest while on PSO2 item. No error with NGS item, thanks for adding it.

follow up report:
(6/16) I’ve encountered 642 for the first time with NGS item, it only happened once.
(6/17 & 18) I tried PSO2 item again, was able to play UQ without error code. I don’t think i can tell the difference especially the game is currently unstable in general. For now, both PSO2 and NGS item seems okay.