PUBG not working in normal mode

PUBG not working in normal mode. It works with FULL VPN mode.

1. myip.mudfish.net changes when item is equipped.
  2. When using mudfish in normal mode, Game has high ping. When mudfish is disconnected, game is still connected.
  3. When using Full VPN, Ping is lower and game gets disconnected when mudfish is disconnected also.

Due to an update to the game client, the mudfish game item needs to be updated. In order to update the mudfish game item, we need to some game packet dump.

Please send us some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode if there’s a chance.

Packet dump has been sent. Thank you

While the game item has been updated, it still is not working in regular mode. It works fine in FuLL VPN.

When you get a chance, could you please test it again? IIRC I’d updated the PUBG game item.

Hi! I tested it and it works better than last time. Although there are still some instances in which my game traffic is not routed through mudfish, it is overall a better experience. I would say traffic is now routed through mudfish 7 to 8 out of 10 games.

:frowning: Good to hear that it’s better but it seems we need to fix other parts too. If possible, please send us more game packets if you feel that mudfish doesn’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.