Purchasing Mudfish Credits using different Paypal Email and PC

Hello, so basically, I am going to purchase 90 Dollars Worth of credit on your VPN services through a different PayPal email on a different computer. (My father will be purchasing the credits). If I send the PayPal link from my computer to his, and he pays the subscription fee, will the VPN credit go to the email I logged into your website with, or will the VPN credit go to the email I purchased the credits with (My fathers)? The reason we are doing this, is my father is unwilling to log into a VPN service on his work computer, and adding his PayPal information to my computer is also not an option (I can’t have a PayPal).

TLDR:

• Buying Mudfish credits through fathers PayPal, email, and pc

• logged into mudfish services through my own different email and pc

• who gets the credits?

Sorry for the confusion!

I see. So I think you follow the below steps:

1. At your father computer, visit https://mudfish.net/admin/credits/buy and log in with your mudfish ID / pwd. This is just a web access so it doesn’t do any VPN connections. So I guess that it’s safe to do.
  2. Pay it via Paypal. When it’s completed, your mudfish credits will be added into your mudfish ID.
  3. At your computer, you can log in with your mudfish ID and use the mudfish.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.