Question about Full VPN without Public IP Refresh

Hello,

I’ve added the game I play as an item, then turned on Full VPN mode and chose a public node. The node I chose I’ve noticed doesn’t change my Public IP, but it is “working.”

My question is, if I use my same public IP while connected to this node, is it changing my traffic routing? Or what are these nodes doing without changing the IP?

:frowning: Then something is wrong. If you use Mudfish on your desktop, it means the public IP is changed to one of mudfish nodes.

If it doesn’t change your public IP even with Full VPN mode, it means something is missed or wrong…

i have this problem too
in myip.mudfish.net tell me it work but www.myip.com still show me in thai

@davilklong Did you access myip.com while Full VPN mode is enabled? If then please show me a screenshot to show your current IP.

I already sent in the message

@davilklong In your case, it seems IPv6 address on your machine makes this issue. So when you tried to access myip.com, it seems IPv6 address was used to access. And it looks like IPv4 address they’re showing is calculated based on IPv4-mapped IPv6 address.

If possible, please try to turn off IPv6 and test it again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.