(Rainbow Six: Siege) My RTT in

(Rainbow Six: Siege) My RTT in mudfish says it’s 45 ping but in game it’s 200?? 2 days ago it was working fine :frowning: I’m from the Philippines btw and I play on the SEAS server if that’s relevant.
EDIT: My friends who also use mudfish are also experiencing this problem
EDIT 2: PLAYING WITH FULL VPN MODE WORKS. I guess the game item should be updated?
EDIT 3: I have uploaded a Packet Dump of me playing Rainbow Six: Siege in FullVPN mode in advanced :smiley:
I based my actions on this mudfish.net/forums/6/topics/17928

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

I chose to use mudfish because of the mediocre/complete lack of service our country’s ISP provides and I’m very happy that I did. It’s working fine now. Impeccable service! On behalf of my friends, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

I'd set a trial credit now for your account. :-) So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there's any problems and questions.

당연히 가능합니다. 처리해 드렸습니다. :-) 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.