Random disconnections in Guilty Gear Strive

I get disconnected from the game server randomly in the middle of matches while using mudfish even when the ping is shown stable in the game. I tried changing node a couple of times (basic mode), but did not help.

New to Mudfish, so I’m not so sure what else should I be checking out for fixing it or if the disconnections are related to something else (disconnections normally dont happen without mudfish). Thanks in advance.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

I will try it with full vpn mode for a few days and will let know

No problem. :slight_smile: Let me know if there’s any update.

Sadly, the experience is somehow worse in full VPN mode. For a lot of matches, I’d get disconnected from the server right before the matches are about to start (can happen even with people from my own region).

Tried without full VPN mode today again. I don’t know if random disconnections could’ve occurred again in a longer session, but I did not get disconnected playing for around 1 hour today. Quite confused at this point.

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item?

I think you can start with the basic node mode rather than the advanced / multi-path node mode. If it works fine, you can try to test with Multi Path Mode.

I only tried with basic mode. Haven’t tried advanced/multi-path.

Not sure how much Advanced Mode / Multi Path Mode are helpful for your case but I think you can try to test. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.