Realtime Process Traffic not working

when i first downloaded mudfish and started using it i was able to add exceptions with realtime process traffic. after about 2 weeks of using it now i am not getting realtime process traffic anymore. i was able to add and remove exceptions perfectly fine in the beginning but not anymore.
i want to add and remove things to the exception list but i cant do either from the front home page. im burning through credit on some things which is why im trying to get it added.
is there somewhere in the settings that i have missed to manually edit the exceptions list without using the realtime traffic?
1 exmaple would be discord streaming. i added discord at the very beginning but i didnt think that discord screen sharing would be a different exception. everytime i screen share it will burn through my credit but nothing shows up in realtime traffic so i cant add it to the exception

@leochan95 Thank you for this issue report. If I checked this issue properly, it seems that it’s from a bug of mudwfp_proxy.exe program.

Could you please download Mudfish v5.7.5 and test? It’s found at https://mudfish.net/releases/mudfish-5.7.5-x86_64-win2k-setup.exe link. This is a beta version with fixing this issue…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.