Refund request on me

Help me with my refund request. The credit on my account has been deduced but the money is not here yet on me. thank you

@singsong9282 Please check the attached image. It seems your refund request is being processed by Paymentwall at this point.

Please allow 5 ~ 7 business days until it’s refunded. If there’s no update even after that days, please let me know again.

Thanks for the reply! ill reply again after 5-7 days if ever the refund isnt here yet. thank you

1 Like

Hello, it’s been 6days but still the refund is not here yet. sorry for the intrusion

Sorry for this delay. When I checked your refund status, it seems nothing is changed at Paymentwall side. :frowning: I mean that there’s no update from them…

As you know, this refund process is being delayed by Paymentwall side so there’s nothing we can do until they handle your payment refund request. If possible, please try to contact to Paymentwall. It’s found at this link link and it seems support@paymentwall.com is a proper email to contact.

Its okay :slight_smile: . Just an update that the refund isnt here yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.