Request for new server in Mauritius

Hey there!

Sorry for the weird request, but I was wondering if we could possibly get a Mudfish Node in Mauritius, specifically this data center: Linux Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting in Mauritius | cloud.mu

The reasoning behind it, is up until now, we South Africans have been using Johanessburg - Datakeepers to access low ping to Singapore, and Asia as a whole. Unfortunately however, this link has recently broken, and Datakeepers no long has access to the SAFE undersea cable.

So after doing some digging and creating a temp server and VPN on this VPS, I have found that the low ping to Singapore returned, even better than before! So yea, a new node on it would be amazing! If need be, im sure removing the Datakeepers Node would not be too bad, since from what I understand, its main purpose was for us South Africans to connect to Asia.

Thank you so much in advance! :>

EDIT: It would be better to instead get a server in Johannesburg on Vultr. :>

Hey! I’ve just run into a problem with the routing for a certain server, let me just take a second to test it some more before we go ahead :> Thank you!

Alright, after doing some more testing, I’ve found that the ping is actually much better on Johannesburg - Vultr, so if you wouldn’t mind adding one of those rather it would be alot better, since it synergizes better with the other Vultr sites! :>

Okay. :slight_smile: I created ZA South Africa (Johannesburg - Vultr) mudfish node today and hope it’s helpful at your region.

Hey there!! Thank you so so much. Its working perfectly. :>

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.