Request for trial credits for user

I signed up last night to try out for Fortnite but I never received any trial credits? Its been about 8 hours i think

1 Like

Sorry for this inconvenience... I'd set a trial credit now for your account. :-) So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

2 Likes

me too I never received any trial credits

@andersontak Thank you for using Mudfish! When I checked your account, it seems you already bought the mudfish credits. :-) Please let me know if there are any issues while using Mudfish.

Hi, i would like a trial to see if it’s working for my online game, thanks.

@Anto201 Thank you for using Mudfish! When I checked your account, it seems you already bought the mudfish credits. :slight_smile: Please let me know if there are any issues while using Mudfish.

Hey @weongyo I think this happened to me too. I would like a trial to see if Mudfish works for me and then will probably buy a lot more. Thank you for the amazing work you do.

@Crating No problem.

Hello, I have waited for about 2 hours but the test credits still didn’t reach my account.

Hello, I just registered and verified my email but my balance is still 0. I want to test the nodes for Fortnite (NA-Central) from Mexico before buying credits. Could you please grant me a trial credit? Thank you.

I created my account yesterday, may I also have some test credits to test mudfish?

@nemui89 @muerte12723 @ghouzie Sorry for this inconvenience… I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Good day. I would like to try Mudfish to see if it is an investment I would like to make, however I have not recieved the free credits. Thank you!

@bekke No problem. :slight_smile: Thank you for your interest in Mudfish.

Hello, I have created my account and verified my email but i haven’t received test credits. I want to test the service before I purchase credits if possible.

@Ritzydog Sure. No problem. :slight_smile:

Hello, I just created my account DeclanN and verified my email, but I did not receive the free trial credits to test

@DeclanN No problem. Thank you for your interest in Mudfish.

hi me too, please add for me

@akuma2313 Sure.