Request for trial credits to test BDO EU before purchesing credits

Hi, I created and verified my account but I received no trial credit.
I would like to test Mudfish with Black Desert Online EU before purchasing credit.
Could you please add the trial credit to my account?
Thank you.

Sorry for this inconvenience… I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Thank you, i have tested the connection and it works great,
even better than i expected. I am going to be buying in. thank you for the great software !

You’re very welcome! We’re glad Mudfish worked so well for Black Desert Online EU. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing to support Mudfish. If you have any questions as you continue using it, please feel free to let us know. Enjoy your game!

Hello,

I recently created a new Mudfish account and verified my email, but I still haven’t received the free trial credit.
Could you please add the trial credit to my account so I can test Mudfish?
Thanks.

@Janmer1222 No problem.