Request Node For A Game

Hello i’m new here, first of all i’m sorry if i post this here because i don’t know where else.

So there’s this new chinese game, and is there anyway to request a node for the game ? here is the website : https://activity.jumpw.com/girl/linkhero/,

or is there some kinda of alternative way to play the game with a different node or some sort ?
i tried checking the list of games that mudfish supported, the game that i mentioned is not included there. So Is there any way that mudfish can make the node for it ?

Thank You Very Much !

I don’t think it’s officially supported by Mudfish. As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported Games. And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register new game.

Hello ! i already used the Packet Capture and played the game with full VPN Mode in mudifsh and already upload the dump file, the size of the packet dump is : 7.35 MB

Packet%20Dump%20File%20Screenshot

if i use the translate, the game is called Gun God Girl, so i think that name will do xD