Reset Password not working

I have been using Mudfish for a few years now.
Last week my account suddenly stopped working.
It keeps saying username/password incorrect although i have been using the same account all these while.
I have been spamming the Reset Password option but i haven’t gotten a single email.
Sent an email to support@loxch.com and it says to post here in the forum instead.

Please assist, thanks.

Could you please tell me your exact mudfish ID? It seems this account @NuubNuub is made to post this topic.

Yes, i made this account just to post.
The exact Mudfish ID i’m using is GameMaster85

@NuubNuub When I checked your account, it seems game2j_at_hotmail.com email is one registered with GameMaster85. Did you check spam or inbox of your email?

Yes, i have checked my spam, inbox and also double checked my blocked list which is empty.
It used to work last time.
I tested the password reset for this NuubNuub account and it’s also not working.

Edit: Also tried the password reset using Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox and on my laptop and also mobile…tried everything lol…

Okay. I think I can manually reset your password but for account security purposes, I can send a temporary password to nlch85_at_yahoo.com email address which is a payer email address for that account. Are you okay with it?

Yes please, that will do.
Thank you very much =)

Okay. :slight_smile: I’d send ID/PWD email to nlch85_at_yahoo.com. Please check my email for your temporary password.

Why Mudfish server was down ?

@Firosrasheed Is it still same? If then please let me know again.