Reset password not working2

Hi, I have forgotten my mudfish password and every time I try to reset the password it sends me a temporary password with which i am able to access mudfish. I want to change the password to my account and not go through this temporary password way every time I want to use mudfish. Can someone help please? Thanks.

Is Mercii27 mudfish account what you’re looking for the password? When I checked the account, its email address registered is vineeth.dj591 at gmail.com please check that it’s a working account first.

Yes Mercii27 is the account which I am looking the password for. And yes, email ID is definitely a working account.

My apologies, I had been reading the password reset mails wrong all this time. The mails were giving me a temporary password which I had to change to my desired password and not a one-time-use password. I got what I was looking for.

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.