Routing from Singapore to Europe

I am from Singapore. Recently submarine cable SEA-ME-WE 5 was damaged, and my internet to any europe country is bad.
Mudfish RTT and NordVPN ping is horrible. Is there any route optimizing you can do in the meantime from singapore to europe.
Previously you could get <160ms at best to amsterdam. Now everything is at least 200ms to 300ms.
Please help with this if you can.
Thank u.

Please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

Thank you for your advice. It would seem that the speed and latency from Singapore to Amsterdam is bad because even the connection between in India and Singapore is bad. It is not usually like this.

The undersea cable is affecting the speed from south east Asia to India and middle east.

I actually use full VPN more. Is there anything I can do to optimize my route? Or is there anything I can do to reduce my traffic usage on full VPN as well?

Thank you

As you might guess, when “Include the result for the advanced mode” option turns on, it’ll show the advanced routes at Today’s Pathes.

Even with the advanced routes, if your ping isn’t good, it’s not easy to solve the issue with Mudfish in my opinion. You might need to wait until the undersea cable is recovered.