Says refunded but i haven't received anything on my end

Hello, I requested a refund yesterday. Today, I checked the status and it says refunded so I checked my banking account to see if anything came in but I didn’t see any. Please help ty!

This on your bank end. From refund to going into your bank usually takes afew business day. This is the case for all types of refund from anywhere else. Dont worry check your bank account today or tomorrow. You should get it by then.

@iDerrillix FYI this is the current status of your payment refund at Paymentwall side:

Alright, thanks for the update! Haven’t received the refund yet but I’ll wait patiently.

@iDerrillix When I checked your payment status again, it seems your payment is still being processed by Paymentwall.

They say that normally the refund process could take up to 5 ~ 10 business days. So please allow some more days. But please let me know again there’s no change after some days. I’ll try to contact Paymentwall.

Hello, still no refund on my end. Checked it today. Could you please contact them? Thank you!

@iDerrillix No problem. I left a comment for this case because it still shows that your refund is under the progressing:

Still no refund received :confounded: . It’s been 26 days. If they can’t process the refund, could I just get the credits back? Kind of want to use mudfish again.

@iDerrillix Did you try to contact support@paymentwall.com which could be found under Business and Customer Support - Paymentwall link?

It looks like Paymentwall doesn’t response in time but I have no idea why they don’t handle it quickly. :frowning: If possible, please contact to them via email regarding your payment.

Meanwhile for your convenience, I’d set a small mudfish credits for your account. So I think you can use Mudfish while your refund request is being handled by Paymentwall.

Almost completely forgot about this. I’ll try to contact them today. Thanks!

@iDerrillix Please check the below screenshot. Paymentwall says that your refund has been processed now.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.