[Sever Node Request] TERA Online NA

Dear supports and devs,

The game TERA has a new publisher Gameforge in North America.
The current node “US East (Chicago)” is not able to work anymore.
Is there any chance MUDFISH updates this server node? It would be great if we can keep playing using this service.

Thank you very much!

Thank you for your feedback @hub12345. As you know, mudfish has multiple US East (Chicago - XXXXXXX) nodes. Are you meaning that all of them aren’t working?

I mean the IPs of the target game servers have changed because it has a new publisher. Further, it seems that they block various IPs from famous VPN services… We cannot login anymore. Hope one day we can play this game using mudfish again :disappointed_relieved:.

I have the same problem
the game server is changed, NA cannot be connected
hope to be able to update to the new server location
@weongyo Thanks for help

@AmagiYui Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? I think the game publisher is blocking mudfish nodes if I know correctly, so we need to make sure that it’s working fine with Full VPN mode…

@weongyo I’ve already tried the full VPN mode and I couldn’t even login the game. They seems to be blocking dynamic IP VPNs. Is there any chance to make mudfish work again? Thanks!

@AmagiYui At least mudfish isn’t a kind of dynamic IP VPN. The public IP could be changed depending on which mudfish nodes you tried. But if you’re using only one mudfish node, its public IP will be a static.

Which mudfish nodes did you test? If the game publisher blocked the mudfish IP, I think you should use other mudfish nodes and test.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.