Since i am still eligible for full credit refund

Hello, the subscription plan i bought is 4-1 i think, which isnt enough it seems and i want to upgrade it to the next tier. Can i get a full refund for everything i spent on so i can make the appropriate changes? Also i have this question. if i buy a subscription for 1 game with the voucher (1.39 USD / one month), and i want the same voucher for another game, do i have to pay for the (1.39 USD / one month) voucher again? There doesnt seem to be enough information regarding the usage of vouchers for multiple games on subscription basis. Please assist. Thanks in advance.

Can i please get some assistance regarding this?

Can someone help regarding this? how long does it take to get some support regarding this?

Please don’t add new comments after creating a topic because it’ll be bumped and reset your priority to get answers.

I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.