Singapore servers to Albion online(Washington)

Regular spiking and dcing at random times of the day. Tried different servers same result. Been happening for the past week. Can’t connect to game servers on VPN or extremely high lag at 4 digits.

Connection is fine without VPN. So not my problem.

Losing items worth $ is not funny when you get a VPN for more stable connection.

Problem exists at time of posting.

Sorry for this inconvenience. Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

I’m using mobile. I don’t have access to a pc atm. If you checked my user logs, at time of posting and the next day after 1800hrs gmt+8, I tried every server from Singapore, to Korea, Japan, India and Indonesia. Also using US west servers. It’s either >1500 ping or completely unable to login.

I then tried pinging an Asian and European server to see if its a a cable issue using http://ping-test.net/mobile/

No VPN, no problem. VPN big problem. In fact it just happened a few minutes ago at time of this posting.

And if I could reply to my own post everytime everytime it happened during the past 5 days before I got a reply, at least there’d be a log but that’d reset the priority q.

@lazyknob Okay… Are you meaning that you’re using mudfish mobile app for Android or iOS?

Please try to test your network status from your desktop to 208.43.80.198 (Albion Online - North America) using How to use TracePing link if you’re using Android.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

can you update the new server for albion because i play albion and now i play on the eu server, and need the eu server from mudfish. Can I update it soon to add an EU server?

Recently new Albion destination (Europe) is updated. When you get a chance, please test it again.