So Mudfish only works on one server at a time?

The game I am attempting to use Mudfish on is Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam. This game requires you to have a minimum of 3 servers enabled, and the server you get during a matchmaking game will be randomly picked from whichever servers you have enabled. You also will not know what server you will be playing on until 5 - 10 seconds before the game loads. Thus, it is impossible to play on 1 specific server, and you are given a small time frame to know which server you will be on.

Is there a way to use Mudfish to decrease ping on multiple servers at once or do I have to quickly minimize the game when I see what server I’ll be playing on and switch to it in Mudfish? I’m a complete noob to VPNs and may be misunderstanding something very simple about how they work, but I can’t find this exact answer anywhere.

Okay. Regarding to this, I have a question. Are these 3 servers physically at same location? Or are 3 servers physically far apart?

If these are at same location, you don’t need to take care of ping depending on the server.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.