something is wrong   i'm from 

something is wrong   
i’m from egypt i have problems in connectivity to league of legends due to some unknown issues from my provider , this connectivity problems appears to happen to all people who plays league of legends in egypt …  

anyway i used to use WTFast to bypass this problem , but i’m done using it and don’t intend to use it again , i found about mudfish and tried it the first time when i have the connection issue where i can’t start the game it disconnects upon loading the game or once you start immediately.   

it worked the first time like a charm , no issues just worked perfectly , until i received an error for low balance so i decided to go with mudfish   
so i charged my balance and give it a try , but it’s not working since 3 days   
at first it didn’t connect the game like unable to open it with mudfish like i don’t have internet connection , it doesn’t even open the client ,   

but i tried to play with configuration a little bit to see if this works , but still having the same issue i originally have , the game still not loading …  

please help me i’m not sure how to configure it correctly   

I’m not sure what’s a fundamental problem at this moment.  However did you try to check the basic functionality of Mudfish is fine?  If not please follow the below steps:  

Enable Full VPN mode and pick a mudfish node  
 Then restart the proglem and visit http://myip.mudfish.net link when the auto configuration is completed.  

Can you see the proper message?  

ok i see the message , until i try to log in league of legends it completely disconnects my internet until i exist mudfish …   

i tried not to open the game and internet still disconnects i even have issues trying to post this because i disconnect when i try to open anything   

well no one is actually sure about this problem either , we even had moderators contact our provider to find a solution to this issue but they failed .   

some say because egypt is blocking all VOIP connections , but i’m not even sure this is the issue because we can use skype and whatsapp normally   

some other say because IPv6 but i don’t see how it’s connected .   

but here what we do to solve this issue   
we sometimes restart the router and restart the pc to get it working   
i sometimes have to reset my router and seems to work every time   
90% of egyptians have this router cause u get it for free when u get ur connection from that one and only provider in egypt . so i’m starting to suspect it somehow related to the issue   
we open ports to league of legends but not all ports are doable but it seems to work a lot better after doing it but not 100%   

and lastely we use VPN to connect to the game and it’s 100% going to work solution  . i tried hotspot shield , hide.me by they have relatively high ping unsuitable for gaming , and lastely wtfast was ok , but expensive , so i found about mudfish ,   

this is all i know about this problem , i hope that helps  

so i tried the full vpn mode and it works with TCP , i just have to wait for the issue to happen with league and test it again   

so i have a question , how do i choose the best node/server available  if i’m on full vpn mode , sometimes i use it for league and sometimes i use it to get access to skype if i’m using my SIM 3G connection network . it’s working now and not bad atm , but i’m asking if it can be better … ty for your help so far   

우선 패킷 덤프 파일을 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. 근데 제 기억이 맞다면 최근에 LoL 아이템을 업데이트한 적이 있는데, 혹시 지금도 같은 증상이신지 확인해 주실 수 있으신가요?

그리고 혹시 대만 Google 중계 서버를 사용하신다면 해당 중계 서버로는 대만 지역으로 돌리실 수 없으실 것입니다. ㅠ.ㅠ 중계 서버를 대만 IP 로 인식하지 않습니다.

직접 계좌 이체 환불을 하시려면 미꾸라지 ID / 은행 이름 / 계좌 번호 / 예금주 이름을 미꾸라지 포럼에 비밀글로 작성해 주시기 바랍니다.