Spike in traffic usage Lost Ark

Hi, i’ve been using mudfish only for playing lost ark. The average traffic used to be only 500mb daily but suddenly yesterday it spiked to 3.6gb… I checked the forums and saw a similar issue with playing lost ark and watching Twitch streams. I usually watch twitch streams while playing and it wasn’t a problem till yesterday.

I’ll try the fix in the articles on the similar topic but was wondering if some of my credits could be reverted since it’s the first time it happened and i was not aware that watching twitch and playing lost ark could have an issue even though i’m using item based setting for lost ark only. Also 3.6gb is a big jump from the average 500mb daily… please help. Thanks!

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

Thanks! Yeah, i changed the settings and turned on credit saving mode and WFP item mode and so far so good. If any i think it even consumes less credits now. I also checked and some of my credits are back. Thank you again so much! Have a nice day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.