Starting mudfish disables entire internet for about 10 minutes

As title suggests, whenever I open mudfish and start the connection, my entire internet doesn’t work for a short time. This happens on the computer I open mudfish on as well as other computers or devices in wifi. It looks like some things still work like discord voice chat if I am already connected or twitch streams after a short pause, but new pages don’t open and chrome says error no internet. After about 10 minutes everything seems to reconnect but this is a big inconvenience.

I currently use cloudflare DNS but I’ve tried swapping to googles or using my ISPs default and it’s basically the same thing.

But I’m more concerned with why it affects my whole network since other devices experience issues during that startup period.

Weird… Normally if you’re using Mudfish Cloud VPN for PC (desktop) version, it never affects your whole internet connection and should not affect to other devices which connected with your router.

Are you sure that your router works fine while mudfish is running? And please test too that there’s any changes if you change Connection Protocols to TCP based.