Status traffic vs Realtime traffic usage

Hi,

i just subscribed for the 4-1 data plan and notice the difference between traffic in

1. Dashboard - realtime traffic (input 140 + output 190 = 330mb)
  2. Status > traffic (530mb)

is that normal for the traffic difference to occur? my game is maplestory and i have followed the suggestion to enable WFP for CDN issue. i have also enabled fastconnect and changed to TCP

Thanks

Umm… How many days did you use Mudfish? Normally,

• Dashboard - Realtime Traffic only shows the traffic usage while Mudfish is running. So whenever Mudfish is restarted or connected/disconnected, its stat will be reset.
  • Status > traffic should be most correct usage because it’s being used to charge mudfish credtis.

just started 2 days ago, i didnt really disconnect for the whole day

but nevermind, let me just try and monitor again

btw is there any way to view the total usage for data plan? noted there is a cap of 50gb for 4-1

also happy new year!

ok for today since 9.30 am, without disconnecting the realtime usage is 380 but status traffic is 740mb so i think something might be missing

Yes. Please visit http://mudfish.net/admin/front link if your data plan is Subscription.

Let me check the code a little bit more. I’m not sure that this is a program bug or not. However please note that the mudfish credits are deducted based on the statistics collected by mudfish nodes. So Mudfish doesn’t use the realtime-traffic usage for credit calculation.

i saw you refunded some credit thats a really nice gestures from you!

also thanks for the clarification, i am just a bit paranoid when i cannot reliably gauge and plan my usage. though i suspect i wont exceed the 50gb :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.