<strong>TAP-Win32 드라이버를 찾을 수 없습니다</strong>

windows7 사용하고 있습니다. 시스템종류 64비트 운영체제입니다.
다운로드해서 설치를 하면 tap-win32 파일이 인스톨 되지않고
그냥 설치가 종료됩니다.
그리고 네트웍에 가도 tap-win32 adapter v9이라는 장치가 없습니다.
어떻게 해야 되나요?

선택 사항이 두개가 있는데 두개 모두 선택 되있는데도 첫번째 머드피쉬만 인스톨 되고 종료됩니다.

결과부터 말씀드리면 이제 머드피쉬 사용가능합니다.어뎁터를 다운받았을 때는 사용안함에서 사용으로 설정이 바뀌지 않았습니다. 그래서 컴퓨터를 끄고 켰더니 tap window adapter이 또 다시 없어져서, 다시 깔았더니 사용가능하게 됐습니다. 감사합니다.

Weird. I checked this packet dump and some game traffics are captured to Nexon America. Its range was between 208.85.108.0 - 208.85.111.255 but it’s one already registered at Mabinogi game item. Could you try to use the game item after changing the node configuration? According to your configuration, you’re currently using Advanced node mode for your item. First please try with Basic node mode.

Ahh that’s great, thanks for the info :slight_smile:

I noticed one strange little quirk yesterday, but I want to keep running on Mudfish today to make sure it wasnt nexon’s servers being weird.

On 2 or 3 occassions yesterday, I opened my friends lists to find it stuck perpetually loading. Had to relog into the game in order to get it back. I didn’t play without FastConnect mode on enough to know whether it was happening before I turned this on, but I know this has never happened through WTFast and so I suspect it may be a strange sideeffect of FastConnect.

Does it seem possible that could be the case to you? I’ll keep going with fastconnect today and see if it happens again, and later perhaps also play a while with fastconnect disabled, first to rule out nexon server problems and then to track it down.

Funnily enough, it just happened again right as I was writing this message.

Okay I see. To narrow down this problem, I think you can try the following things:

1. Try to use Full VPN mode without FastConnect mode.
2. Or try to use Full VPN mode with FastConnect mode.
3. or try to use it with game item and without FastConnect mode.

I’m assuming correctly that this problem could happen if some of game traffics related with loading friend list doesn’t be passed through Mudfish nodes. Please test with above scenario and let me know there are any differences.

Sounds good. I didn’t get too much time to try fastconnect last night, but I just started playing again about an hour ago with fastconnect now turned back on, and first noticed my friends list had dropped out about 10 mins ago, could have actually dropped out earlier than that though.
So it would appear to be fastconnect doing it, hopefully we can figure it out as thats the only thing in my way now :slight_smile:

Edit: Just did the temporary loss of connection now, 20 minutes after original post. Lost connection then refreshed itself after about 5 seconds, the first time it just didnt recover at all though.

Yep, if my internet connection dropped out while I was using WTFast it wouldnt let me log in for another 15 minutes until they timed me out themselves. One time it happened I actually logged into my alternate account and was able to go to where my main account was physically, see it and interact with it, same for my friends, they would not know I had disconnected until I told them on skype.

Glad to hear that shouldn’t be the case on Mudfish, any my internet seems stable now at any rate, but ye it was a pain having to wait 15 minutes to log back in. The first day or 2 I was using mudfish I had this happen, and I noticed i didnt suffer this problem which was a great bonus. So hopefully things stay that way :slight_smile:

Yet another good reason for me to move away from WTFast.

:slight_smile: Now the default timeout value of all mudfish nodes are changed fron 1 min to 10 mins. No issue should happen even you changed to other nodes.

Good to hear :slight_smile: I usually stick to Colo regardless butsometimes it seems to get a bit bogged down like I think it did today, so always helps to be able to swap at will.

Thanks for all the help :slight_smile: I’ll keep an eye out for any further issues.

It should be fixed now. :frowning: The problem was that it still uses older server package which doesn’t include this timeout issue patch. Even worse at Feb 24 2016 a core daemon was crashed and restarted. At that momement this timeout issue becomes alive again.

At some point, I need to upgrade all mudfish servers with latest build. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Not a problem, thanks for the quick fix :slight_smile: I’ll keep an eye out for it in future.

Thank you for your feedback. When I get a time, I’ll get PM (Preventive Maintainance) to upgrade all mudfish nodes to prevent this error again. Sorry for this inconvenience.

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :-) 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :-) 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.

Nice :) will do thanks for the fast response thumbs up! (y)

I hope that this issue is fixed now.  Please try it again and let me know if it’s not working properly.  

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 제가 아이템 업데이트를 해보았는데 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.

제가 잠깐 살펴보니 게임 서버 위치가 US East 버지니아주 쪽인 듯 합니다.

패킷 덤프 보내주셔서 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 제가 아이템 업데이트를 해보았는데 한번 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다. 시도해 보시고 여전히 제대로 동작을 하지 않는다면 말씀해 주세요.