Subscription TYPE

Hello,

I just changed from “Subscription based VPN” to “Pay Per Traffic” plan because I thought since “Pay Per Traffic” has unlimited speed it would give me better pings for my game. But turns out it did not, the “Subscription based VPN” was a lot better for me and the “Pay Per Traffic” has bad server pings for my game, but Mudfish only allows me to change VPN type once per month, and I really don’t want to wait for a month not being able to use mudfish for this reason though. I really didn’t expect the “Pay Per Traffic” plan was going to be bad for me, so due to my mistake, if its possible can I please have support to change my subscription type back to “Subscription based VPN” instead of “Pay Per Traffic” as a 1 time courtesy? I don’t really want to wait for a month to be able to change the plan type because I want to use mudfish and I still have $8 in my account.

Thank you.

Actually, PPT and Supscription plan uses same servers, but only difference is the speed
PPT gives unlimited speed and supscription has a speed cap…
If you do a trial and error server check for your game, surely you will find a good server at nearest location.

And the admin can change it.
just my opinion :slight_smile: .

That is what I thought too, same servers but for some reason it gives me bad pings than when I used subscription plan and I’ve been using subscription plan for quite a while so I remember the ping before and after. Subscription plan is more stable for me. But yeah I really hope support can revert my account back to subscription plan.

Oh and I realized that it uses so much more data, my credit goes down much faster. So ya I guess I’m gonna have to wait until I’m able to change the plan type again because I don’t want to waste more credit so I can buy vouchers.

Should I just make a new account and ask for credit transfer so I can start with a subscription plan with my new account? Or should I wait and get an answer from a support if its possible for my plan right now to be reverted as requested?

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d changed your data plan to Subscription and reset your changeable date too. If you’d like to change it back I think you can do again.

Oh Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.