Sudden Attack Korea LT_Timeout after Maintenance

Sudden Attack Korea connections get LT_Timeout in game today after maintenance, apparently some IP address werent forwarded, only certain rooms were affected. I am not entirely sure but maybe new IP range is being used for Sudden Attack and not forwarded by Mudfish?

Having the same issue.
At times, I am able to get into a game, but most of the times Lt_Time Out error occurs.
The Devs did announce that they resolved the P2P issue on their (SA) end, but for some users in Korea itself are experiencing this issue as well…
Hope the tech/i.p. savy Mudfish devs have some insights on this.

1 Like

Today and still having the same issues
EDIT : Apparently it WAS mudfish issue not forwarding all game traffic to SA server, the full VPN mode can work well

Ah, thanks man.
I’m still having this issue too. Will be using full vpn.

If it works fine with Full VPN mode enabled, it means that some game server IPs are changed or missing. Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hi I already uploaded the packet dump as requested, please udpate the game item asap.

Thank you for your packet dump. :slight_smile: Please test it again.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.