Suddenly can't connect at all

Mudfish was working fine yesterday however today I cannot connect at all, Core, Flow Controller and WFP Proxy all show an X next to them. If I try to connect it attempts to for a bit and then just says cannot connect to mudfish master server. MUDEC_00334 and MUDEC_00280 are the two errors I get most commonly.

This it the error the core log gives:
[25.718613] [INFO] [ MUDEC_00079 ]: Failed to connect the master server 14.63.223.218:443: ODR_ETIMEDOUT

I have tried to launch it with -O and -t without any change.

The things that are also failing are the following:

Master Server test: Homepage X
Master Server test: Authentication daemon X
Master Server test: RTT daemon X
Firewall Test: KR Asia (S. Korea - KT2 IDC) TCP Port X
Firewall Test: KR Asia (S. Korea - KT2 IDC) UDP Port X

After about 5 minutes, these things seem to fix themselves, it tried to connect but stays at 50-55% auto-configuration and never fully connects.

I have disabled my firewall and I have no network firewall so I do not know why these are failing.

I have tried:

-Changing Node
-Running as admin
-using -O and -t
-all the other suggestions that are normally linked

Edit: The only way it got fixed was using full vpn mode but it won’t work with pay-per-traffic, how do I fix that please? I don’t want to use full VPN mode.

Are you under network firewall on your network or ISP? Please show me the full core logs which found at “Status -> Process” menu. For MUDEC_00079, it means it failed to connect 14.63.223.218:443. However I’m curious that it was good after that message.

And I don’t think Full VPN mode is required to fix this issue. So please try without it first.