Suddenly got minus credit

So i rarely use mudfish and last i check i should have 10$ credit left, but when i was going to use it today it suddenly becom minus $ 0.10. Back then i got the same problem as well and top up only to find out my credit doubled which mean this is a glitch

I try to ignore it now but it just give me MUDEC_00049. Can i get a fix for this? thank

@Arvezia2 Can I know why you think you had $10 mudfish credits? When I checked the previous DB, it shows

• At 2024-05-08, you had $2.58 AUD.
  • At 2024-06-02, you had $2.39 AUD
  • At 2024-06-12, your balance was minus $0.10 AUD

Are you using other mudfish IDs? For your convenience, I’d reset mudfish credits a little bit.

1 Like

this has happened to me twice now, it’s really frustrating

literally had $4 something a few moments ago, my net died and now i have negative $0.05

@ZaneHD First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

im not using other ID but around 1 or 2 months ago my mudfish is bugged and say its minus, when i bought the cheapest one i got 10 or 12$, this minus credit happen a few times so i dont really know how much is my real credit
but considering i rarely use mudfish and last time i use it i have like 4-6$ i thought its weird that i suddenly have minus credit

Do you remember when you made this payment? According to the payment history, I can see four transactions you made. If you can tell me more details, I can check the previous DBs more.

the first one is 2024-03-25 22:20:04 UTC i bought the cheapest one, after that i got minus on 2024-05-07 02:22:19 UTC so i bought the cheapest one again but when i check my credit i got around 10-12$ on the dashboard

If I checked multiple previsou DB information around 2024-05-07, your mudfish credits never go over $10. So I don’t think it’s true. Very weird.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.