Suddenly lost about 10 GiB

Hi!
I have been using mudfish to play FF XIV exclusively, i dont have any other items enabled and i dont have full VPN mode enabled. I only have WFP Item mode enabled as it was suggested for this game…I have been using it for about a week, with my rates of consumption never reaching 100 MiB (even in 12+ hours sessions). Every day i have been monitoring the data usage in the real time chart to be sure im not wasting or doing something wrong with my credits.
Today i turned on my mudfish and to my surprise i had lost about 10GiB of data just like that. While i was sleeping and my pc was turned off…

I tried checking my logs but since that was disabled by default and its not retroactive it wont show me anything after i turned it on today, so i have no way of verifying if it was something on my end or whatever happened.
I would like some help or explanation as to why i lost that huge amount of traffic credits because its not even remotely close to all my gaming days combined…
Thank you in advance!

edit: added screenshot of the usage graph suddenly skyrocketing
also through this graph was able to get more accurate numbers, weekends usage (12-15 hours) consumed approximately 312MB

1 Like

i have the same problem here

1 Like

I had this issue just today as well and I also use Mudfish exclusively for FFXIV - I woke up this morning and unexpectedly had a negative balance

side note, I tried to add credits to my account as normal and that has failed too… must be an issue on their end?

1 Like

yeah it would be nice if we could get some kind of response or calrifications because there seem to be a few similar cases around, clearly its not caused by a game update because it happens randomly and on different days for everyone

1 Like

@burgerdeveloper @sandnoodle First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

1 Like

Hello weongyo, thank you for your response and your help with the credits, i appreciate it.
I would like to know however, if i understood the solutions provided to avoid this problem in the future.
My game (FFXIV) is found in the second article games list (CDN and Mudfish). It suggests that i need to enable the WFP item mode, which i already have running from day 0. Do I also need Full VPN mode for this to work?
If so, wouldnt i be consuming all my data with a lot of other things outside from the game?
Thank you in advance!

If you’re using WFP Item Mode, you don’t need to enable Full VPN mode at all. :slight_smile: If WFP Item Mode works fine at your machine, I don’t think you’ll encounter this issue again.

1 Like

Hello weongyo!
Good to hear, hope it is indeed like that.
Thank you so much for your time and help,
Have a nice day!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.