Suddenly Mudfish not working on any node trying to connect for FFXIV

Connecting to Mudfish for FFXIV like normal but today FFXIV didn’t launch properly and it show me about connecting Issue so I tried to disconnect Mudfish and FlushDNS, everything work fine but when I connect to Mudfish again the problem exist.

I already tried everything I can on the forum but it seem like too advance for me to understand all of it.
what I can tell is when I try to connect to one specific node it will not show error MUDEC_00556 but still not working when I check on myip.mudfish.net
I tried change to Advance mode now it stuck at 10% on connection with MUDEC_00556 Error Code show up, when it finish I check on myip.mudfish.net and it still not working.

I don’t know what happen, if anyone can help me to fix this I’ll try to provide as much information as possible.

Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.