Support for Phantasy Star Online 2 NA

With the recently released NA version of Phantasy Star Online 2, are there any plans to add this game to Mudfish’s functionality? (It uses different servers to the JP version)

If any information regarding the connection is needed, please let me know and I will try to obtain these.

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s not officially supported by Mudfish yet. As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported Games.

And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register new game.

A friend of mine (username: clouku2010) has just uploaded 1hrs worth of play via package capture, in Full VPN mode, thankyou for the reply.

@Rubba Okay. I think recently I’d updated the game item; Phantasy Star Online 2.

Please test when you get a chance.

Hi, just for some feedback, I’m trying to use the Phantasy Star Online 2 connection to the Seattle server but the Realtime RTT just sits at Packet loss constantly.

Thank you for your feedback. :slight_smile: Could you please test it again? I’d updated the RTT information at mudfish’s end.

Sorry for the late response, yes it seems to work just fine now, thank you!! Mudfish once again lets me play a game my terrible ISP has so many problems with running correctly. :slight_smile: