Taiwan server Maplestory problem

Recently for Taiwan server maplestory, the traffics chosen by advance and Multi path mode does not work with taiwan maplestory, when I press play, the game would respond with cannot connect with the game server, the basic mode still works with limited options, but it lags a lot, please fix the problem, thank you very much.

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

Full VPN works, but normal VPN does not, what seems to be the problem then? How can I fix it?

Yesterday the multi path worked, but for today it again did not work. lol

:frowning: If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means there’s a problem at mudfish gam item for Maplestory… Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

alright, thank you for the information, the packet capture was done and uploaded.

• JP Asia (Tokyo - YardVPS) → JP Asia (Tokyo - ConoHa 1) this is still not working, so multi path mode is still not functioning properly

@xianjiazu Are you meaning that other mudfish nodes or combinations of mudfish nodes work fine except “JP Asia (Tokyo - YardVPS) → JP Asia (Tokyo - ConoHa 1)”?

Please try to test if it works fine with the basic mode after picking “JP Asia (Tokyo - ConoHa 1)” too.

Sorry for the confusion, currently every route that multi path chooses, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, it’s like gambling.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.