Tales Runner websites

Hello. Could you add the Tales Runner website addresses ? They are needed to logging in to the game as well as for ingame attendance event and other necessary stuff. The website urls are:

tr.game.onstove.com (this url is most important one because this is for ingame)
tr.hangame.com

There are 2 more urls but I can only post 2 url.

Thank you

No problem. I’d updated the game item now. Please test when you get a chance.

Hi, I just restarted mudfish and tested it and it seems like nothing has changed.

Thank you!

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? At least it works fine with Full VPN mode.

Hi, I just tested with Full VPN mode and it seems to work.
The url its trying to access is: http://tr.game.onstove.com/game/AllInOne/AllInOneHome.asp?tm=xxxxx&ck=xxxxx

If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means that there’s more hidden URLs. :slight_smile: Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to analyze.

Hi, I have now sent a packet dump with the upload button and with mail to support@loxch.com. Hope it helps!!

I did some digging myself too and since I’m personally using Hangame as my game portal, the urls are probably going through tr.hangame.com instead of tr.game.onstove.com… Did you add hangame url aswell?

This game has several login portals so if tr.hangame.com works, I can give you list of all portals.

Yep. tr.hangame.com is also on the game item. :slight_smile: Could you please test it again? It looks there’s many CDN related URLs.

Hi, I restarted the connection and tested but it sadly still does not work :sob:

Hi, I’m not sure if this is still being looked at… I hope you are. Mudfish is by far the best solution for us foreigners to still play this game and I have already recommended this to many of my friends. It would be perfect if you manage to fix this problem.

Thank you!

Okay. :slight_smile: If you still encounter this issue, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I’ll check it again if there’s something missed.