TalonRO best connection ? im from Malaysia

anyone have tested good connection to talonro from malaysia ?

If I know correctly, TalonRO is a private game server of Ragnarok Online which locates at US West (LA) side.

I’m curious what your current ping is with or without mudfish.

basic & advanced mode for both best pings i get was 175 between 180 ms and my node selected either 1 of US West and SG Asia but this is still causing laggy while ingame . last , now im using full vpn mode without fast connection mode to connected SG Asia( Singapore - HostUs 1/2/3 ) and this is pretty non-laggy at all also this closest node to me in my area but ate lots of data(PPT) around 1hour30minutes or less , used total 20mb in every each time to gaming . i ticked TCP Port 443 for my connection protocol and TCP for my RTT checking method .

Could you please tell me your mudfish ID? I tried to search ‘ahkeatyujo’ but it’s not existing.

ahkeatyujo@gmail.com
this is my ID .

Thank you for information. When I checked your account, it seems you’re currently using Full VPN mode but it seems the mudfish node you picked is dead now. :frowning: Did you enable it for testing purpose?

And please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=542662 to see your RTT information. If I checked it correctly, your RTT stddev is little bit high to your closest mudfish nodes though not sure that it’s related with your issue.

yeah for FULL VPN MODE i tested . please can i have your help to find out all mudfish notes , which is overall best RTT AVR/STD for me ? since i created & paid for mudfish all i want is only play TalonRO .
THANKS IN ADVANCE , dear Admin .

When I checked your RTT information, it seems the following mudfish nodes are stable condition to the game server:

• SG Asia (Singapore - IndoVirtue 4)
  • SG Asia (Singapore - Amazon EC2)
1 Like