Tarkov, Ping increased by 25. Now getting kicked

Yesterday and today i played around 8 games without problems. Now i start getting kicked because i reach the top of 165ping. Before i managed to have 145/150 ping.

1. Is there a way to lower it again?
  2. Is playing with full VPN faster?
  3. Also, can Mudfish add more destination server nodes like The Netherlands or Spain?
  4. HK Asia (Hong Kong - Aliyun) shows 150 ping. But when i start the game it says there aint a connection to the server. See picture below

Tarkov server: Europe (Russia, Novosibirsk)

HK Asia (Hong Kong - Aliyun) → RTT Avg 152.19 RTT Std 7.28 <- when connected, cannot start tarkov. " no connection to server"
RU Europe (Novosibirsk - JSC 2) → RTT Avg 166.75 RTT Std 0.12 <- higher now
RU Europe (Novosibirsk - JSC 3) → RTT Avg 175.78 RTT Std0.09 <- higher now

@filosooff Thank you for your feedbacks. Here’s my answers:

1. At least there’s no changes from mudfish nodes because I’m a operator person who manages all mudfish nodes. So I think this change is from the routing changes of the upstream ISPs. It means it’s out of our controls. :frowning: I think you need to use another mudfish nodes or wait some days until it’s recovered.
  2. Nop. In a view of ping, it should be same with or without Full VPN mode.
  3. Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode. To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.
  4. Need to check. But if then, most of cases are caused by the block of mudfish nodes by the game publisher.

@weongyo Thanks for the reply. Now i see some days with 145ms some days 165ms RTT. Also another question. Today tried to join a server on Australia. Normally when I connect its about 130ms. With Mudfish it says 120ms. But when i join the server the ping goes up to 300/350. What can be the cause of that?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled? :frowning: If it’s fixed with Full VPN mode, it means there’s a missing game server IP at the game item of mudfish.

I have done this, ping swings a lot and got kicked. Uploaded the packet capture.

Can we please have more European & Russians servers as destination?

Sorry for this inconvenience however I can’t find your packet dump file at mudfish side.

It seems there’s something wrong while uploading the packet dump. Please try to upload it again or send it to support@loxch.com via email. You can find details at Packet Capture with Mudfish link.

Sure. When you get a chance, please send us some more packets.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.