Tencent mumbai india server ping high

I use the mud fish ios app and i used to get ping of 140 in the game but suddenly the ping of the server went high and i dont seem to find any other better server caus the game works only on indian server and other servers has a very high ping please help

@kronos6969 Are you meaning that you’re using IN Asia (Mumbai - Tencent) mudfish node for your game?

Did you try to use and test other mudfish IN(India) nodes too?

Yes it was good a week ago it used to give around 150ms now it gives around 270-300 ping. Yes i have used but other servers are very bad and has issues like desync lag the google servers are good but they are unstable they have ping spikes please I request you to fix the problem on the tencent servers

@kronos6969 Not sure new IN Asia (Mumbai - Tencent 2) mudfish node is helpful for your case but please test when you get a chance.

Tried the new IN Asia (Mumbai - Tencent 2)` mudfish node its worst than the 1 server the ping is always high on this servers from 2 weeks now it isn’t fixing

And also getting this errors on the app

The ping used to like the the other servers 140 but as you can see it’s more than 250ms unplayable

:frowning: It might be there was a change in the international routing path to these mudfish nodes. At least it’s not from Mudfish side, might be more related to the upstream of Tencent ISP.

Son any idea when it will get fixed

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.