The Mudfish Dashboard is Blocked in the UAE

Hey everyone,

I live in the UAE, which has a lot of online restrictions especially regarding VPNs, they are all pretty much blacklisted. For example you cannot access the Mudfish website to download the app without a VPN. Even writing this message on this forum requires a VPN.

Usually people are okay with this because its only the websites where you download the VPNs that are blocked, once you download it and run it from your desktop it works fine. Now the problem with Mudfish is that the Dashboard to use it runs through the browser, and the UAE has effectively blocked access to the Dashboard. I have tried logging in numerous times, and the request will always timeout, whereas with a VPN, I can log into the mudfish Dashboard without a problem, but this makes mudfish unusable.

This issue is present only with one of the two ISP providers in the UAE, which is Etisalat, the other one (Du), works fine as I have tested it at work.

I have Etisalat at home though which makes Mudfish unusable for me. It’s really a pity because when I tried it at work it worked very very well.

My question is, is there any way to make Mudfish run without having to access the dashboard ? Or a way to access the dashboard through something else than a web browser ? Or a specific web browser which would bypass this issue ?

I use a Macbook.

Thank you

Umm… As you might guess, all configuration of mudfish is set via the browser. So it’s essential to use mudfish properly.

However to bypass this issue, I need to know what kind of techniques are being used to block VPN accesses. Please check Connecting Mudfish in China and try to test.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.