The ping is not good

I play the Korea game, ur system is all good before, but the ping is very bad in these two months, could u fix the problem? I pay the money, but I didn’t get a nice service, please solve the problem soon. Btw, the game I play is Cyphers, I hope u can solve the question, thank you.

Did you try to change a mudfish node based on FAQ - Nodes section for your game item? If you’re using the advanced mode, please start with the basic mode.

However which mudfish nodes did you use normally?

See, the score is very high, i can’t choose one to play the game.
The nodes what i use are “KR Asia (S. Korea - GNJ IDC)1~8” or " KR Asia (S. Korea - Dogent)1~9", the ping was all good before, but now is bad .

The ping could be only 40~50 ping before, but now it’s too high i can’t play the game .

And I use UDP now, I used TCP before, and TCP was good, but now it will be packet loss.

I hope these picture can provide some message to u, but i hope u can solve the question soon, thank you.

Are you in Taiwan? Then please check your ISP first. When I checked RTT information recorded in Mudfish, it seems RTT stddev values to most of the mudfish nodes are unstable. It means your ISP has a network issue. For details please check http://ko.loxch.com/userrtt/?uid=299274 link.