The progress bar shows at 1

The progress bar shows at 100% and I selected my nodes for Soul  Worker as JP only (I think), but whenever I try to access the Soul  Worker homepage, the website gives me errors saying that I’m accessing  it from outside Japan. ._.        
I’ve isolated my devices so that the VPN that Mudfish came with is  the only one running, and uninstalled all my other VPNs (I barely use  them anyway)…I also tried full VPN mode, but viewing my own IP still has it as my default IP and it tells me Mudfish isn’t working.    

Hi. This is mudfish support. When i checked your log, i saw the MUDEC_00044 and MUDEC_00045 errors. I think it cause the mudfish isn’t working. Please check above the links.

Oh, it turns out that a clean sweep of conflicting VPN network drivers and then a reboot solved the problem. thank you!  

Good to hear that it’s solved now.  If there’s any other problems, please let me know.  

you should not equip the my ip item

Cool! :slight_smile: I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.

Thank you for sending this packet dump. It seems your game is 少女前线, right? However while dumping the packet, could you confirm that you enabled Full VPN mode? I can see some game related packets but most of them are to fetch contents via HTTP.

That’s correct! I’m pretty sure I used Full VPN mode last time, so I uploaded another packet dump actively playing the game!

Please test the item I’d created though I’m not sure it works fine. However it seems the game server(? exactly speaking it’s not game server because it’s based on web server) is at China hangjou.

The game seems to run extremely fast now, so I think it’s working well! Thanks so much for your help! :’)

처리해 드렸습니다. :slight_smile: 확인해보시고 문제가 있으시면 언제든지 답글 부탁드립니다.

MUDEC_00238

• JP Asia (Tokyo - ConoHa) 에서 패킷 로스가 발생하는 것 같습니다. 다른 중계 서버를 선택해 보시기 바랍니다.

미꾸라지 최신 버전으로 다시 시도해 보시기 바랍니다. mudfish.net/download

오버워치